I based the recipe for this little batch of failure on this recipe from Paula Dean.
I did not add onion (because I do not care for it) and instead of Italian Seasoning I added some fresh parsley, thyme, and lemon basil. I call this a failure because as you can see from the picture they got a tad bit done. They tasted pretty good (minus that slight burnt taste) but not near as good as they could / should have tasted. The house smelled fantastic but I ended up tossing most of them - hubby didn't even get to try them. I do believe that my problem was that I failed to squeeze the water out of the zucchini so the patties just wouldn't stay together. Them not staying together made them too thin and blah blah blah yeah whatever - they sucked. So learn from me - drain the water - place in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze the crap out of it.