Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Smothered herbed Chicken



Not sure when I made this meal but it was oh so yummy!!!!

I chopped up some herbs (parsley, thyme, and rosemary) and rubbed it all over 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts. Let that chill for a while and then sauteed in some EVOO until no longer pink. Remove the chicken from the pan and place in a baking dish. In the same pan I cooked the chicken I sauteed some sliced baby bella mushrooms and garlic. Once done place on top of the chicken and then top with a piece of cheese - I used Gouda that I had left over from some inside out cheese burgers.
Place in the oven until cheese is melted.
I served with some buttered noodles that I added a mix of the same herbs that I used on the chicken and some garlic and asparagus that i roasted with garlic, EVOO and splashed with some lemon juice.

No comments: