Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dinner at Applebee's

Last night my hubby and I went to dinner at Applebee's, so I thought that I would give a little review.

For an appetizer we had the Tuscan Cheese dip - it is oh so cheesy and good! Could definitely taste the rosemary in it ( which I will admit is my all time favorite herb - love it!)

For dinner I had the Roasted Garlic & Asiago Chicken - sorry, I couldn't find a picture.
It was okay. I wouldn't order it again. Not sure why, but I just was not thrilled by it - maybe I had my hopes set too high, it sounded great! The flavors just didn't blend well for me.


For a side I had the loaded mashed potatoes they were very good - but how can you go wrong with potatoes smothered in bacon, cheese, and sour cream =)






Steve had the Shrimp & Parmesan sirloin that he liked very much. I am not a fan of shrimp (at all) and he gets his steak done too rare for me so I just took his word for it =)

No comments: