Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 1 year anniversary!!!!!!

June 2nd was our 1st anniversary and I must say it was wonderful! Sunday we went to The Melting Pot - it was fantastic! I have been dying to go an decided probably before we were even married that was were we would go for our one year! I was not disappointed!
We had The big night out - I must say that I was a bit surprised when they came to the table with a plate of raw food - not sure what I was expecting but I can tell you it wasn't that!

As you can see I forgot to take a picture when the food arrived but we certainly devoured it =)
I did however take a picture of the dessert - wow was that heavenly!

How can you go wrong with melted chocolate, crunchy peanut butter and then a plate of sweets to dip it in!?!?!? If you have never been I highly suggest it - the one in Lyndhurst is in Legacy Village which in itself is worth the trip. A very very neat little outdoor shopping area - neat stores and it really does look like a village.

No comments: